Saturday, January 3, 2015

My Nature Walk, on the third day of January of a new year. I explored such wilderness near my house in an attempt to enjoy nature, and I succeeded. Below lies a few things I reflected upon throughout.
I can reach as high as this tree.

Sometimes, our plans are a little wild.

I've left my mark.

The past is the past.

Beauty sometimes has a rotten core.

We are proudest most of what we accomplish.

The past is a windy road, full of fun and danger.

The old joins with the old.

That which is isolated may not be alone.

Don't be afraid if the edge is cold; what you find within is worth it.

The view is worth the work.

Find pleasure in the hidden things.

Even in the grey days, something can still shine.

Beauty buds from within.

Sometimes you need to get wet in order to thrive.

Two opposites can make something better.

Traditions quickly gone can still be remembered.

Sometimes you can go under the stops.

That which is displaced may still belong.

No comments:

Post a Comment